Me and Jerry Di Rhino Clark

Me and Jerry Di Rhino Clark
At Ripley Studios In NYC

Thursday, March 31, 2011

The MLM Truth About Learning Something New Is Usless Without Action.

The mlm truth about learning something is only good if you use it. I myself went to college and majored in accounting and finance. I have taken general subjects and of course took classes in my major. The problem is that I do not use everything that was necessary to have for the graduation requirements.

If people had learned Think And Grow Rich just right after finishing highschool, they would be way more selective with respect to what courses they would take in college. More importantly they would ask themselves if they will apply it in their chosen occupation? As a result of that the status quo group would have declined long ago.

Lawrence Bergfeld

Keep Your People Or DIE!
Lawrence Bergfeld
917-399-6207
lpbergfeld@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment